Villa Borghese Park: 4 Hours Private Golf-Cart Tour Of Rome Featuring Galleria Borghese Museum (Optional*)
7 participants maximum
• Explore Rome by street legal golf cart and see more of the city than you would on foot.
• Villa Borghese Park with Borghese Gallery (optional).
• Admire the “twin” churches of Santa Maria in Montesanto and Santa Maria dei Miracoli.
• Visit some of Rome’s most spectacular streets; Via del Corso, Via Marghuta and Via del Babuino.
• Visit St. Ignazio of Loyola church to admire 3d optical illusions and admire works of Caravaggio at Santa Maria del Popolo church.
What You Can Expect
• 4-hour Rome Golf Cart tour with an expert local guide.
• Guided tour in Galleria Borghese museum (optional).
• Transportation by street legal top-of-the-line golf cart.
• Custom tailored private tours with an expert approach.
• Spectacular views and great Photo opportunities.
• Lots of info about past and present Rome.
Tour Overview – Rome By Golf-Cart Tour
We start with an easy pick up directly from your hotel and continue to the most beautiful park in Rome. After exploring this 400 year old universe of delights (with an optional visit to the museum with the most art masterpieces in the city) we enjoy a spectacular view of Rome and descend the hillside into the neighborhood where most of Rome’s artists have chosen to live through the centuries. We’ll gaze upon the work of Raphael, Bernini, and Caravaggio in the church of the most illustrious Roman families. Then cross Rome’s grandest piazza and relax and enjoy the charms of one of Rome’s fanciest neighborhoods full of lovely streets, shops, and art galleries. Many of these streets are closed to traffic but our golf cart is permitted!
Include a tour in the Galleria Borghese museum
*Optional – requires a booking of approx. 2 weeks in advance with an addition of 16 euros admission fee to the museum
taken in the company of an experienced driver guide who can unfold for you the layers of meaning social, political, and artistic—of one of the greatest private art collections in the world. Commissions and acquisitions of pieces by the likes of Raphael, Titian, Caravaggio, and Gian-Lorenzo Bernini made the Borghese the premier collectors of their day and their former suburban palace turned private museum is now one of the most important and certainly one of the most elegant museums in Rome.
Morning 10 am-2 pm
Afternoon 3 pm-7 pm
Every day except: 25 Dec , 31 Dec , 01 Jan , 4 Jun
• Online or phone reservations are required. one week advance notice is recommended. Cart accommodates up to 8 people (7 + driver / guide).
• Please bring proof of identification with your confirmation voucher.
• A street legal Golf cart driven & accompanied by an expert guide, Golf cart equipped with: License plate, front and rear lights, Safety belts, Horn, cover.
• Wheelchair accessible.
The tour includes:
Photos of this tour
Tour meeting point
Via del Cardello, 31, 00184 Roma, Italia
If your hotel is situated in Rome’s historical center our guide will pick you up at your hotel, otherwise meeting point is at our office.