Taste delicious food and wine immersing yourself in the exquisite culinary tradition of Venice.
Duration 3h : 30m
20 participants maximum
Spend an unforgettable evening in the city, enjoy 3 glasses of wine and 3 appetizers at different venues and prepare yourself to listen to ancient legends, ghost stories and fascinating mysteries. Enjoy Italian well-known cuisine and the unreal atmosphere that pervades Venice after dark on this 3.5-hour combined tour.
Enjoy a walking tour around the Rialto area and its market, where you can discover the vibrant and bustling life at the aperitif time in Venice. You’ll visit some characteristic bacari, which are small bars favored by locals and there you’ll be able to taste some “cicchetti” (small appetizers of fish, seafood, meat, or vegetables) and an aperitif or ombra (the typical glass of wine in Venice). It is a Venetian tradition to meet after the work and spend some time at the bacari to catch up on the news of the day.
Accompanied by your knowledgeable guide, feel like a local and enjoy the opportunity to taste the typical Venetian cuisine, that traditionally accompany the aperitif, and three different type of wine in Venice, on this evening tour in the city.
In the second part, you’ll start a walking tour from Campo San Bartolomeo, near the famous Rialto Bridge. Our Venice ghost tour will let you enjoy a fascinating stroll between the Rialto area, Cannaregio and Castello: the itinerary may vary in order to avoid the most crowded areas and introduce you to the more intimate atmosphere that permeates the town at twilight. Discover and enjoy this wonderful city in a way that will conquer and enchant you with new and intense emotions.
This exclusive tour combines an itinerary through the well-known Italian gastronomic tradition and a walk through the mysteries of the city’s evening atmosphere, enriched by ghost stories and local legends, to live a unique experience in Venice.
Departure Days & Time
From April 1st to October 31st
Tuesday, Friday, Saturday
BILINGUAL TOUR (explanations will be provided in two languages if the audience provenience is mixed)
English: Tuesday, Friday, Saturday
• Please arrive at the meeting point at least 10 minutes before the tour departure time.
• At the tour departure point you will meet a representative who will check your vouchers and give you information to do the tour.
• No credit or refunds will be given in the case of a no show (if you don’t show up at the meeting point at the time indicated on your voucher)
• This is a collective tour, which means there might be other participants going on the tour with you.
• The tour is BILINGUAL, because explanations will be provided in two languages if the audience provenience is mixed.
• Please note that, due to the particular morphological structure of Venice and the logistic problems resulting from it, we cannot guarantee that the whole tour is accessible to people with limited mobility. This means that people with walking difficulties and wheelchair users could not be able to access some parts of the itinerary.
The tour includes:
Visit to three Venice bars with one glass of wine and 1 ’cicchetto’ per person for each bar
The tour does not include:
What is not specified under "Inclusions"
Photos of this tour
Tour meeting point
San Bartolomeo Square, in front of Goldoni statue