Make like a Venetian and experience Venice happy hour time! This food and wine 1.5-hour tour includes a stop in 3 different bacari (Venetian wines bars), for a glass of wine accompanied by traditional cicchetti (typical appetizers).
Duration 1h : 30m
20 participants maximum
Learn about local life, food and wine in Venice, and savor enough food for a light evening meal.
Take part in a typical happy hour in Venice and enjoy a real ’bacaro tour’, one of the most entertaining traditions of Venetian culture!
The tour will begin near the Rialto Bridge, where you will meet the local guide: after a short stroll to see the famous Rialto marketplace, the itinerary will continue with the visit of 3 typical Venetian bars, called ’bacari’.
The aperitif is a ritual all over Italy with different traditions from region to region. The traditional Venetian aperitif is a time for socializing: the inhabitants of Venice meet before dinner to enjoy an aperitif with local wine and taste typical snacks. The Venetian happy hour takes place in the ’bacari’, which are small bars offering an intimate atmosphere and a large variety of delicious ’cicchetti’ made of fish, meat and vegetables.
In each of the 3 bacari you’ll be visiting on this tasty tour you can enjoy a glass of wine and one ’cicchetto’.
Immerse yourself in this amazing Venetian after-work tradition and enjoy the original experience of an aperitif in Venice!
Departure Days & Time
From April 1st to October 31st
Tuesday, Friday, Saturday
BILINGUAL TOUR (explanations will be provided in two languages if the audience provenience is mixed)
English: Tuesday, Friday, Saturday
• Please arrive at the meeting point at least 10 minutes before the tour departure time.
• At the tour departure point you will meet a representative who will check your vouchers and give you information to do the tour.
• No credit or refunds will be given in the case of a no show (if you don’t show up at the meeting point at the time indicated on your voucher).
• This is a collective tour, which means there might be other participants going on the tour with you.
• The tour is BILINGUAL, because explanations will be provided in two languages if the audience provenience is mixed.
• Please note that, due to the particular morphological structure of Venice and the logistic problems resulting from it, we cannot guarantee that the whole tour is accessible to people with limited mobility. This means that people with walking difficulties and wheelchair users could not be able to access some parts of the itinerary.
The tour includes:
Visit to three Venice bars with one glass of wine and 1 ’cicchetto’ per person for each bar
The tour does not include:
What is not specified under "Inclusions"
Photos of this tour
Tour meeting point
San Bartolomeo Square, in front of Goldoni statue