Tours in Rome: ROMANTIC SEGWAY TOUR DISCOVERING THE BEAUTY OF ROME AT NIGHT.
7 participants maximum
Tours in Rome Highlights
• Discover how Rome at night is, in short, a city lit like a theater..
• Enjoy a relaxed but brisk tour on a fun mode of transport.
• Pass by many Rome attractions, including the Pantheon and Piazza Navona.
• Glide through narrow alleys to discover local nightlife Movida in hidden Piazza’s.
• Stare at the breathtaking mix of lights and sounds of the Trevi Fountain.
• Get an amazing view of the Roman Forum from the top of the Capitol Hill.
What You Can Expect
• 3-hour Rome segway tour with an expert local guide and audio commentary.
• Small-group tour with a maximum of 8 people ensures personalized attention from your guide.
• Half an hour Segway training before the tour.
• Great Photo opportunities.
• Lots of info about past and present Rome.
• A Perfect Segway Experience that will leave you with a Segway Smile.
Sites We Visit
Pantheon • Piazza Navona • Trevi Fountain • Spanish Steps • Campo de Fiori day market • Piazza Venezia • Campidolio square • Theater of Marcello • Jewish ghetto • St. Ignazio church • Fountain of the rivers • Bernini’s elephant • Column of Trajan • Victorio Emmanuel’s victorian monument • Much More…
Tour Overview – Rome By Night Segway Tour
Whether you call it the Eternal City or Caput Mundi (Capital of the World), as the Romans did, Rome is an electric city day and night. It is in Rome by night when you will get a chance to explore this exciting city in an ever more exciting way on board a Segway. One of the 21st-century’s most innovative modes of transport, it will stand in marked contrast to the ancient streets you glide down. After a short orientation, you will zoom off to explore such top attractions as the Trevi Fountain, Spanish Steps, Piazza Navona and much more. Bathed in moonlight, Rome always looks so beautiful. Follow your guide as he takes you to secret corners and stop at lively gelaterias and bars along romantic streets. Here you will be able to sample fine Italian Gelato and drinks to round-off the night. Explore the ancient streets of Rome on a modern mode of transport. This Segway tour uncovers Roman nightlife at its best, as you enjoy the services of an expert guide.
Evening: 6:30 pm-9:45 pm
Free Half Hour training before tour
Every day except: 25 Dec , 31 Dec , 01 Jan , 4 Jun
• Segways are appropriate for most people aged between 16 years and 70 years.
• Riders must have the ability to make motions such as climbing and descending stairs without assistance.
• Please bring proof of identification with your confirmation voucher.
• Segways are not suitable for guests who weigh under 100 pounds (45 kilos) or over 250 pounds (113 kilos).
• It is recommended to wear comfortable shoes. Please do not carry large bags whilst on the Segway.
• Not recommended for pregnant women.
The tour includes:
30-min orientation and training session
Photos of this tour
Tour meeting point
Via del Cardello, 31, 00184 Roma, Italia