Top Attractions in Rome: private Custom Golf-Cart Tour Up & Down The Hills Of Rome And The Historical Center Of Rome.
7 participants maximum
Top Attractions in Rome Tour Highlights
• Throw a coin in the Trevi Fountain to guarantee your safe return to Rome.
• See the whole of Rome’s 7 hills, such as the hidden Coelian Hill.
• Admire sights of the Roman Forum from Capitoline Hill.
• Stop for photos in front of the Colosseum and hear tales of its gruesome gladiator battles.
• Stop at a scenic vantage point to enjoy picture-perfect views over the city.
What You Can Expect
• 3-hour Rome Golf Cart tour with an expert local guide.
• Explore Rome with a street legal Golf cart and see more of the city than you would ever on foot.
• Custom tailored private tours with an expert approach.
• Great Photo opportunities.
• Lots of info about past and present Rome.
Sites We Visit
Colosseum • Circus Maximus • Arch of Constantine • Avventine Hill • Michelangelo’s Campidolio square • Mouth of Truth • Capitol Hill • Knights of Malta keyhole • Emporer Trajan forum and Column • Spectacular View of the Roman forum • Great Palace on the Palatine hill • Arch of Janus • Vestal Tempel • Panoramic view of Rome at the orange tree garden • Much More…
Tour Overview – Rome By Golf-Cart Tour
Because of the size of Rome’s historical district it is impossible to see all the highlights in a week, let alone one day. If you’d like to see the central area of Rome, including hidden gems like the Aventine and Celio hills which are not usually included in walking tours because of their inaccessibility by foot, then sign up for our golf cart tour! This tour includes areas of central Rome like the Trevi fountain, Barberini Square, Colonna Square, Venice Square, as well as hidden gems like : The Celio hill – Villa Celimontana, The church of ss. Giovanni and Paolo, the Temple of Claudius, Clivo di Scauro, San Gregorio Magno al Celio, Circus Maximus, Mouth of Truth The Aventine hill – the orange grove, the square of the knights of Malta, the city rose garden We tailor the tours to client’s desire, the itineraries listed here are merely suggestions and their purpose is to give you an idea of what one can see during a tour in a Golf cart and what the tour can cover starting and ending from Piazza del Popolo and the surrounding area. So you can suggest other sights or lay back on your comfortable seat and let us take you down Rome’s rabbit hole of adventure.
Morning 10 am-1 pm
Afternoon 3 pm-6 pm
Evening 7 pm-10 pm
Every day except: 25 Dec , 31 Dec , 01 Jan , 4 Jun
Online or phone reservations are required. one week advance notice is recommended. Cart accommodates up to 8 people (7 + driver / guide).
Please bring proof of identification with your confirmation voucher.
A street legal Golf cart driven & accompanied by an expert guide, Golf cart equipped with: License plate, front and rear lights, Safety belts, Horn, cover.
The tour includes:
Photos of this tour
Tour meeting point
Via del Cardello, 31, 00184 Roma, Italia
If your hotel is situated in Rome’s historical center our guide will pick you up at your hotel, otherwise meeting point is at our office.