Sights to See in Rome: 7 Hours Tour Of Rome By Golf-Cart Accompanied By A Local Expert Guide Including A Delicious Roman Lunch!
7 participants maximum
Sights to See in Rome Tour Highlights
• Visit Ancient Rome’s glorious landmarks: the Colosseum and the Pantheon.
• Enter Spectacular churches such as St. Ignazio and Santa maria sopra la Minerva.
• Stare at some of the most beautiful squares and fountains the world offers.
• Enjoy a unique panoramic view of the City from one of Rome’s famous hills.
• Absorb Rome’s special atmosphere while passing through alleys and hidden corners.
• Get a chance to revisit Rome by tossing a coin at the Trevi fountain.
What You Can Expect
• 7-hour Rome Golf-Cart tour with an expert local guide.
• Enjoy local cuisine with a typical Lunch in a local restaurant.
• Private and customizable tour will ensures personalized attention and care from your guide.
• Enjoy some of Rome’s most special corners with some great Photo opportunities.
• Lots of info about past and present Rome.
Sites We Visit
Pantheon • Piazza Navona • Trevi Fountain • Spanish Steps • Campo de Fiori day market • Piazza Venezia • Campidolio square • Theater of Marcello • Jewish ghetto • St. Ignazio church • Fountain of the rivers • Bernini’s elephant • Column of Trajan • Victorio Emmanuel’s victorian monument • Colosseum • Circus Maximus • Arch of Constantine • Avventine Hill • Mouth of Truth • Capitol Hill • Knights of Malta keyhole • Spectacular View of the Roman forum • Great Palace on the Palatine hill • Arch of Janus • Vestal Tempel • Panoramic view of Rome at the orange tree garden • Much More…
Tour Overview – Rome In A Day Golf-Cart Tour
This full day Golf-Cart tour of Rome lets you see the very best of what this fascinating city has to offer in just a few hours. With the expert commentary of your guide you will cruise through the “Eternal City” with ease. Covering all of the major Rome highlights and lunch is included! An exciting and easy going tour that gives you the chance to enjoy all the beauty the city of Rome has to offer minus the usual fatigue from walking everywhere or the hassle of trying to navigate a strange city on your own. And while it’s true it’s not possible to see everything Rome has to offer in just one day (or one lifetime), with our Rome in a day Golf-Cart tour you will be amazed by how much of Rome you’ll see in just a few hours.
Morning 10 am-5 pm
Every day except: 25 Dec , 31 Dec , 01 Jan , 4 Jun
• Online or phone reservations are required. one week advance notice is recommended. Cart accommodates up to 8 people (7 + driver / guide).
• Please bring proof of identification with your confirmation voucher.
• A street legal Golf cart driven & accompanied by an expert guide, Golf cart equipped with: License plate, front and rear lights, Safety belts, Horn, cover.
• Wheelchair accessible.
The tour includes:
Photos of this tour
Tour meeting point
Via del Cardello, 31, 00184 Roma, Italia
If your hotel is situated in Rome’s historical center our guide will pick you up at your hotel, otherwise meeting point is at our office.