Private Tours of Rome: TAILOR MADE PRIVATE SEGWAY TOUR OF ROME WITH AN EXPERT LOCAL GUIDE.
Duration 3h : 30m
7 participants maximum
Private Tours of Rome Highlights
• See the magnificent Piazza Navona and enter the Pantheon.
• Visit an ancient marble ‘face’, and find out why it’s called the Mouth of Truth.
• Admire sights of the Roman Forum from Capitoline Hill.
• Stop for photos in front of the Colosseum and hear tales of its gruesome gladiator battles.
• Glide through the Campo de Fiori market.
• Visit magnificent monuments like the Arch of Constantine and Trajan’s Column.
What You Can Expect
• 3-hour Rome segway tour with an expert local guide.
• Private customized tour to meet your interests.
• Half an hour Segway training before the tour.
• Great Photo opportunities.
• Lots of info about past and present Rome.
• A Perfect Segway Experience that will leave you with a Segway Smile.
Tour Overview – Rome Private Segway Tour
Rome Private Segway Tour lets you see the very best of what this fascinating city has to offer. With the expert commentary of your guide you’ll cruise through the “Eternal City” with ease and comfort, Covering all of the major Rome highlights! An exciting and easy going private segway tour of Rome that gives you the chance to enjoy all the beauty the city of Rome has to offer minus the usual fatigue from walking everywhere or the hassle of trying to navigate a strange city on your own. The aim of this tour is not to overwhelm you with countless dates, endless facts and boring stories. Instead you’ll get a great orientation with lots of unique and fascinating stories, photo opportunities and great personal service from your guide.
Morning 9:30 am-1 pm
Afternoon 2:30 pm-6 pm
Evening 6:30 pm-10 pm
Free Half Hour training before tour
Every day except: 25 Dec , 31 Dec , 01 Jan , 4 Jun
• Segways are appropriate for most people aged between 16 years and 70 years.
• Riders must have the ability to make motions such as climbing and descending stairs without assistance.
• Please bring proof of identification with your confirmation voucher.
• Segways are not suitable for guests who weigh under 100 pounds (45 kilos) or over 250 pounds (113 kilos).
• It is recommended to wear comfortable shoes. Please do not carry large bags whilst on the Segway.
• Not recommended for pregnant women.
The tour includes:
30-min orientation and training session
Photos of this tour
Tour meeting point
Via del Cardello, 31, 00184 Roma, Italia