Meet your guide in the historical city center and visit the Medici’s political residence and Ponte Vecchio before reaching your restaurant.
20 participants maximum
Highlights Ponte Vecchio:
• Enjoy a 4 course meal in a traditional restaurant in Florence
• Learn about Italian food from your touristic guide
• Discover the secretes of the Medici’s family which dominated Florence for over 300 years
Your guide will take you on a trip through centuries of history, art, political conflicts, love affairs and intrigues of the family which dominated the city of Florence as undisputed rulers for over 300 years, all dressed with a traditional Florentine lunch.
Treat yourself to with an unique experience, where you go through the secrets of the most illustrious Italian family, while you dig into culinary Tuscan traditions.
During this experience you will enjoy a 4 course meal that recalls the most delicious and antique flavors whilst learning how the Medici came to rule Florence, gain respect, influencing artistic tendencies and how they were overthrown from their position and lead to give way to the Lorena.
This unique activity ends with a most delicious dessert and espresso and a deeper knowledge into the history of the Medicis and Florence Attractions.
• Starter: Prosciutto crudo Toscano con melone (Tuscan ham with melon)
• First course: Pappa al pomodoro o ribollita toscana (Tuscan tomato bread soup OR vegetable bread soup)
• Second course: Stracotto di cinta senese alle verdure stufate (Cinta Senese Braised with vegetables)
• Side dish : Patate in cassuola (Potato in casserole)
• 1/4 of red wine and water
“These menus offered are only examples of the quality of the products, which can be changed with seasonal food”
Schedule: Tuesday to Sunday at 11:30am
This tour is NOT wheelchair friendly
The tour does not include:
Photos of this tour
Tour meeting point
Via dei Cimatori, 9R, 50122 Firenze, Italia
Located about 100 meters to Pizza della Signoria