Discover the Castello and Cannaregio areas on a fascinating tour of Venice by night!
20 participants maximum
You will immerse yourself in the surreal atmosphere that pervades this beautiful city after dark and listen to ancient legends, ghost stories and fascinating mysteries. Grasp the true spirit of Venice with a unique and unforgettable evening in Venice accompanied by an expert tour guide!
An unusual Venice walking tour to explore the Castello and Cannaregio districts in the company of a local guide, who will tell you legends and ghost stories. You will hear about secrets, anecdotes and mysteries of Venice during an unforgettable evening tour!
Starting from Campo San Bartolomeo, near the famous Rialto Bridge, our Venice ghost tour will let you enjoy a fascinating stroll between the Rialto area, Cannaregio and Castello: the itinerary may vary in order to avoid the most crowded areas and introduce you to the more intimate atmosphere that permeates the town at twilight. Discover and enjoy this wonderful city in a way that will conquer and enchant you with new and intense emotions.
You’ll hear about these spirits everywhere you go along alleyways, in courtyards, around the squares and on the streets you cross during the tour. There are intriguing ancient legends about Doges and notable citizens, and tales about ancient Venice’s common people as well.
Scary tales of more recent times will keep you alert during your walk through Venice. After the sun has set the city’s atmosphere lends itself to the supernatural, as the nuances of the evening bring even more suspense to the stories you’ll hear.
Departure Time & Days
Only from April 1st to October 31st
Tuesday, Friday, Saturday
BILINGUAL TOUR (explanations will be provided in two languages if the audience provenience is mixed)
English: Tuesday, Friday, Saturday
• Please arrive at the meeting point at least 10 minutes before the tour departure time.
• At the tour departure point you will meet a representative who will check your vouchers and give you information to do the tour.
• No credit or refunds will be given in the case of a no show (if you don’t show up at the meeting point at the time indicated on your voucher)
• This is a collective tour, which means there might be other participants going on the tour with you.
• The tour is BILINGUAL, because explanations will be provided in two languages if the audience provenience is mixed.
• Please note that, due to the particular morphological structure of Venice and the logistic problems resulting from it, we cannot guarantee that the whole tour is accessible to people with limited mobility. This means that people with walking difficulties and wheelchair users could not be able to access some parts of the itinerary.
The tour includes:
The tour does not include:
What is not specified under "Inclusions"
Photos of this tour
Tour meeting point
San Bartolomeo Square, in front of Goldoni statue