Must See Places in Rome • Imperial Rome 1 Day Tour
Must See Places in Rome: our most requested tour. All of the spotlights in a 7-hour walking and driving tour with a Mercedes, and a Licensed Tour Guide.
8 participants maximum
Service with guide
Must See Places in Rome Postcard Rome and Lunch
* Yes disabled people have access – good for families with kids – Gym shoes suggested
– Pick-up at the Hotel at 8:00 A.M.
– Vatican Museums and the Sistine Chapel with Saint Peter’s Basilica (Vatican Museum it’s closed on Sunday, on Wednesday make your reservation for 1pm entry) Please, Here is the link where you can buy your Vatican ADMISSIONS ONLY, NO GUIDE, we prefer at 9am thanks http://biglietteriamusei.vatican.va/musei/tickets/do?action=booking&codiceTipoVisita=26&step=2
– Lunch in a typical Roman Trattoria for Pizza or Pasta (not included)
– visit at the Colosseo (20 euro per person)
– Trevi Fountain is closed so …. be ready to see it all scaffold
– Spanish Steps are now just for pedestrians, can’t drive anymore so will be replaced by the Circus Maximus and Aventin Hill “Key Hole” visit
– Catacombs and the Appian Road (8 Euros per adult and 5 Euros for kids under 5)
We Use UBER when we don’t have from our Garage cars available
The Tour Guide will be a complimentary service, which means …no pay !!!
Notes: ENTRY FEES AND LUNCH NOT INCLUDED THE VATICAN MUSEUM IS CLOSED ON SUNDAY