This tour will offer you the opportunity to taste four Italian craft beers and two delicious beer-friendly food pairings as you learn about Italian food culture in an intimate group setting.
Duration 2h : 30m
16 participants maximum
• 2.5-hour beer and walking tour with a local tour guide
• Taste and learn about quality Italian Craft Beer
• Explore the Navigli, one of the most iconic quarters of Milan.
• Discover the ancient Vicolo dei Lavandai and the beautiful Porta Ticinese
• Taste two exquisite food to learn about Italian food culture from your guide
During this 2.5 hour walking tour you will visit the charming and lively neighborhood of the Navigli district, one of the iconic places of Milan that is defined by its canals, footbridges, Vicolo dei Lavandaiand the beautiful Porta Ticinese.
While tasting, your local guide will explain the evolution of the beer culture in Italy during the last decade, where Italian micro-brewing has seen a tremendous growth due to energetic and imaginative young brewers.
Departure: all days at 5:00pm
The tour does not include:
Photos of this tour
Tour meeting point
Piazzale Stazione Genova, 5, 20144 Milano, Italia
In front of the FARMACIA (pharmacy), About 100 meters from the Porta Genova FS underground station.