Floating down the canals, be enchanted by the unique experience of a gondola ride through the magic atmosphere of Venice and admire the charming sights of the city from the water.
20 participants maximum
Discover fascinating corners accessible only by gondola and experience a different perspective than traditional walking tours, with the benefit of an affordable price.
Enjoy an enchanting 30-minute gondola ride and appreciate the beauty, charm, and colors of this unique city. You’ll feel privileged in this evocative atmosphere!
You’ll be gently guided by the gondolier through the calm waters of the old city, passing under ancient and imposing bridges and being able to admire the architectural masterworks of Venice.
The tour will let you discover the Basilica della Salute, one of the finest examples of Baroque architecture, which offers a different perspective view according to the point from which it is observed. The Basilica was offered to the Virgin Mary, to pray for the eradication of the plague of the seventeenth century.
Moreover you’ll have the opportunity to navigate through picturesque minor canals of Venice, leaving the more famous Grand Canal and heading to other important and majestic places.
During the gondola ride you’ll meet La Fenice, the most famous theatre in Venice. Unfortunately known for being repeatedly destroyed by fire and rebuilt, La Fenice is the main opera house in the city and it hosted many concerts of great Italian composers like Rossini, Verdi, Bellini and Donizetti.
Embrace the charm of an unforgettable experience that will leave you extraordinary and everlasting memories!
Departure time & Day
• From November 1st 2015 to March 31st 2016: 10.45 am, 2.45 pm
• From April 1st to October 31st 2016: 11.30am, 3.00 pm, 5.15 pm
No explanations during the tour
• Please arrive at the meeting point at least 10 minutes before the tour departure time.
• At the tour departure point you will meet a representative who will check your vouchers and give you information to do the tour.
• No credit or refunds will be given in case you do not show up at the meeting point at the time indicated on your voucher.
• This is a collective tour, which means there might be other participants going on the tour with you.
• The tour might be suspended in case of BAD WEATHER. In such cases you are required to go to the departure point in order to know whether the tour takes place or not and any alternative ways to use the service.
The tour includes:
The tour does not include:
What is not specified under "Inclusions"
Photos of this tour
Tour meeting point
From November 1st 2015 to October 31st 2016: Campo San Moisè, in front of Bauer Hotel.