Florence Things To Do: this tour will offer you the opportunity to taste four different styles of 100% Italian craft beer, each offered exclusively in the pubs you will visit.
Duration 2h : 30m
20 participants maximum
Florence Things To Do Highlights:
• 2.5-hour beer and walking tour with a local tour guide
• Taste and learn about quality Italian Craft Beer
• Explore the Oltrarno, the most authentic neighborghood of Florence.
• Start from Piazza Signora, walk on Ponte Vecchio to reach and discover Piazza Pitti and it’s surroundings
• Taste two exquisite food to learn about Italian food culture from your guide
During this 2.5 hour walking tour you will visit the "Oltrarno", the other side of the river, where to find the authentic Florence.
Your local guide will explain the history of the evolution of Italy’s micro-breweries as well as the various styles of beers, which will be also introduced and explained by the pubs’ owners. All this will be paired with delicious and local food sample.
Departure: Tuesday to Sunday at 5:00pm
The tour does not include:
Photos of this tour
Tour meeting point
Via dei Cimatori, 9R, 50122 Firenze, Italia