Famous Places in Rome: 3 Hour Guided Golf-Cart Tour Of Rome’s Beautiful Squares, Fountains And Churches.
7 participants maximum
Famous Places in Rome Tour Highlights
• Visit Rome’s oldest standing building, the Ancient Pantheon.
• Toss a coin to the Trevi Fountain and find out why you will come back to Rome.
• Circle through Piazza Venezia and learn about Bernini’s fountain of the rivers.
• Stop by the beautiful Spanish steps and the old Baracaccia fountain.
• Have a coffee in Campo de Fiori day market.
• Learn about Venice square and the monumental typing machine.
What You Can Expect
• 3 Hour private guided tour of Rome’s historical centre by golf-Cart.
• Enjoy Rome’s beautiful baroque fountains, squares and churches.
• Private and customizable tour will ensures personalized attention and care from your guide.
• Enjoy some of Rome’s most special corners with some great Photo opportunities.
• Lots of info about past and present Rome.
Sites We Visit
Pantheon • Piazza Navona • Trevi Fountain • Spanish Steps • Campo de Fiori day market • Piazza Venezia • Campidolio square • Theater of Marcello • Jewish ghetto • St. Ignazio church • Fountain of the rivers • Bernini’s elephant • Column of Trajan • Victorio Emmanuel’s victorian monument • Much More…
Tour Overview – Rome’s Squares & Fountains Golf-Cart Tour
Circle Rome’s most beautiful and iconic sites by a new shiny golf-cart, accompanied by a great guide that will lead the way in small colorful alleys, beautiful squares, hidden fountains and famous Baroque churches with art and paintings made by some of Italy’s greatest artists. During this tour you will have a good chance to cover a lot of the historical centre of Rome, while enjoying the ride and wind in a new shiny golf-cart. Your english speaking guide will tell you all about Rome’s famous monuments such as the Pantheon, Trevi fountain and the Spanish steps, but will also be happy to take you into lesser known magical corners of Rome tourists usually miss. This tour is private so we will always be happy to customise it depending on what interest you. Feel free to write us so we can help you out creating an itinerary that would fit you most. Our Golf-Carts come in different sizes, for 3,5 or 7 people in a golf-cart. If there are more of you, we will bring another cart and guide.
Morning 10 am-1 pm
Afternoon 3 pm-6 pm
Evening 7 pm-10 pm
Every day except: 25 Dec , 31 Dec , 01 Jan , 4 Jun
Online or phone reservations are required. one week advance notice is recommended. Cart accommodates up to 8 people (7 + driver / guide).
Please bring proof of identification with your confirmation voucher.
A street legal Golf cart driven & accompanied by an expert guide, Golf cart equipped with: License plate, front and rear lights, Safety belts, Horn, cover.
The tour includes:
Photos of this tour
Tour meeting point
Via del Cardello, 31, 00184 Roma, Italia
If your hotel is situated in Rome’s historical center our guide will pick you up at your hotel, otherwise meeting point is at our office.