A fascinating 3-hour combo tour which includes skip-the-line access and guided visit of the Doge’s Palace plus a walking tour through the lesser-known areas of Venice… Explore the lavish chambers of the Venetian Doges and cross the famous Bridge of Sighs, then stroll picturesque streets and squares during a fascinating guided walk.
20 participants maximum
Enjoy a guided visit of the Doge’s Palace and experience a more intimate aspect of Venice on a special afternoon tour!
Meet your guide near St. Mark’s Square and take benefit from the skip-the-line access to enter the Doge’s Palace without waiting times! Our guide will accompany you in a complete visit of this beautiful palace… Discover the lavish apartments and the Institutional Chambers, admire the Giants’ Staircase and marvel at masterpieces of art by Tintoretto, Veronese and other famous Italian artists… Finally cross the legendary Bridge of Sighs and get a last view of the city before entering the terrible prisons of the Venice Republic!
Then enjoy a stroll through the lesser-known areas of Venice between St. Mark’s Square and the Rialto Bridge. Get the chance to see the exteriors of famous architectural masterpieces usually not included in the regular tours of Venice and taste the traditional atmosphere of Venice… You will admire the beautiful façade of Teatro La Fenice, the Bovolo Spiral Staircase of Contarini Palace and small artisan shops!
Departure Time & Days
From April 1st to October 31st
• Please arrive at the meeting point at least 10 minutes before the tour departure time.
• At the tour departure point you will meet a representative who will check your vouchers and give you information to do the tour.
• No credit or refunds will be given in the case of a no show (if you don’t show up at the meeting point at the time indicated on your voucher)
• This is a collective tour, which means there might be other participants going on the tour with you.
• Please note that, due to the particular morphological structure of Venice and the logistic problems resulting from it, we cannot guarantee that the whole tour is accessible to people with limited mobility. This means that people with walking difficulties and wheelchair users could not be able to access some parts of the itinerary.
The tour includes:
skip-the-line access and admission to the Doge’s Palace
The tour does not include:
What is not specified under "Inclusions"
Photos of this tour
Tour meeting point
From April 1st to October 31st 2016: ‘Yex’ Change Office - Under the Clock Tower in St. Mark’s Square